why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 24 April 2010

Festival.....


TIP...tye dye is my choice for denim for festivals and adds boots with shorts for a sexy boyish look
t-shirt by acne at net a porter www.net-a-porter.com
feather shrug from topshop www.topshop.com
tye dye shorts by siwy www.siwydenim.com
suede boots by catrina martin at harvey nichols www.harveynichols.com
sunglasses by carrera at www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Love the tiedye on the shorts:)!!

    thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there! Blog looks great - & thank you so much for the blog link. I STILL haven't got around to doing the blogroll on the new LLG site, but you'll be there, I promise, when I get around to it. LLGxx

    ReplyDelete