why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 12 June 2010

TIP...a stripe jacket is great in a short boxy shape but layer up your t-shirts and keep the trousers fitted
jacket by esprit www.esprit.com
grey scoop neck t-shirt by antipodium www.asos.com
grey vest (worn underneath) by american vintage www.figleaves.com
trousers by esprit www.esprit.com
boots by b store www.bstorelondon.com


photographs by matthew smith


No comments:

Post a Comment