why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 23 January 2011

Colour.....


TIP...I love the retro colours of this dress this is colour blocking for night in an elegant and simple way go for orange/ red lipstick to add more drama
dress by by marlene birger www.bymalenebirger.com

4 comments:

  1. Do you know where I can get this dress from? I love it and can't find it on the Malene Birger website! Thanks

    Jo

    frompariswithlovex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's new season so may not be in store yet so ask them when they are due to get it in

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so cool, i love this blog and how carefree your style is, awesome!

    http://balmain-b.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colours are major! beautiful beautiful dress

    ReplyDelete