why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 18 September 2012

London Fashion Week, Day 4











TIP...monchrome is a trend that seems to be here to stay seen at shows for ss13 why not give it a try now!  the silk bomber jacket ticks the sport lux box but the embroidery adds a slight oriental twist and have worn it with a kilt inspired skirt and the boots give the outfit a stronger more masculine feel to contrast against the skirt keep bag and accessories in monochrome too or add neon for a crazy burst or colour!
jacket by horiyoshi
skirt by vilshenko
t-shirt by current elliott
bag by pierre hardy
sunglasses by miu miu
boots by new rock

photographs by jaye thompson

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love that out of all the gorgeous locations in London, you picked a skip to pose in front of. Love the glasses! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete