why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 25 September 2012

Milan Fashion Week, Day 3








TIP...go for print and colour with a casual sweatshirt I love this oversized shape and it is perfect with denim I have layered a denim shirt underneath as denim is a good backdrop for prints and the loose jeans work well with the shape of the jumper.  I have added a red bag and the green boots for extra colour but you can leave it plain and let the jumper do all the work!
jumper by balenciaga
shirt by h&m
jeans by levi's 501
bag by jil sander
shoes by acne

1 comment:

  1. I particularly love this look because it achieves a certain urban-cool without losing its fashion vibe. But then when I looked closer I realised that the jumper is Balenciaga and then everything made sense. Balenciaga can do no wrong.

    -Hannah
    www.hanjanran.com

    ReplyDelete