why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Wednesday 13 February 2013

New York Fashion Week, Day 5

 

 

 

 

TIP... Everyone needs to go and get these leather dungarees they are going to be your go to piece for summer as you can wear with pretty much anything and they can be dressed up or down with different shoes dependant on where you are going but today I have opted for another monochrome look and to lift the look styled it with some metallic frames and an orange lip to add colour! Later on in the show season I will give you another way to wear them to show you these are a good investment!

Dungarees by whistles, jumper by phillip lim, coat by theyskens theory, boots by balenciaga, sunglasses by prism, bag by pleats please

 

1 comment:

  1. love this look! have a very similar coat in navy from Asos!

    ReplyDelete