why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 26 August 2013

Natalie Hartley Runs....the royal run



According to my Nike schedule I was meant to have followed I am supposed to be running 7 miles this week....shit. Although I had a good run on Friday (just under 5k) I am still thinking that 7 miles is a very long way and then freak out as 13 is even longer! So I decided to combat this problem and run a route that seemed exciting and with good views that means you are distracted enough to run further (I hoped anyway). So I googled the Nike + app discovered loads of running route recommendations and found the Royal Parks route; Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James's Park and Green Park and as views were in abundance the idea worked! So for any of you feeling that your running route is boring try and see what might inspire you at Nike and see London by foot.

I ran over an hour and managed just under 7 miles and although my arse and legs were aching I was pleased to have overcome my fear of running more than 3 miles, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment