why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 17 September 2013

London Fashion Week, Day 3

The Highlights



Today you can win the accessories (bag and boots) from UGG Australia that I wore today. Just retweet the blog or leave a comment below to win! Deadline Tuesday 24th September...good luck!







What a great way to start the day than with a view of London like this, venue for the Antonio Berardi show 9am





From one view to another east London venues have the best views and another great setting for the Roksander Ilincic show



Christopher Kane added to the list of heavyweights today....





Love the simplicity of the hair at Marios Schwab today


My favourite two looks today were the denim pieces at Marios Schwab


Back to Kings Cross, Central St. Martins School venue live music whilst we watched the show and every look was amazing great sunnies too and another nod to florals (seem to be seeing a lot of this trend in London this week)





Burberry with their girls of the moment Edie and Cara



Futurism at Peter Pilotto



Final show of the day Tom Ford does it in style sat on simple sofas seats with a glass of champagne

5 comments:

  1. I've been loving all of your looks this season (as I do every season). I'm eyeing off that pink coat, seen so much of that colour in the shows for SS14 too. London has produced some amazing collections, can't wait to see what's in store in Milan and Paris!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I never even knew Ugg did leather boots but these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher Kane was by far my favourite lfw show, I'm so jealous you got to go!

    And didn't Cara look amazing for Burberry!

    ps that Ugg bag is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfits and what a fab time you must be having! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots and the bag! Also: love the diary type shots you're including in your blog now! *nosy reader* it's nice to see NYC! x

    ReplyDelete