why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 30 September 2013

Paris Fashion Week, Day 4

The Highlights

Today's Natalie Hartley Runs comes to you from Paris via the Eiffel Tower. I don't seem to have enough time (or lung capacity) to run further than 45 mins but it's better than nothing! Fashion week has put me throug my paces of drinking and smoking and have gone back 10 steps so London is calling to up the game when I get back (getting nervous now!) but as for the Landmark runs this was great and I managed to see it early before everyone else did, again worth getting out of bed for!

 

 
First show of the day was Stella you all seen the invite andncase you haven't it's infront of my exhausted face google eyes infront and behind

 

Today was a day for grand venues below at Stella is the Opera and there is just too much to take in


 

 
Waiting for the arrival of dad Sir Paul McCartney
 
 
Animal print effects and floral lace seen at Stella today
 
 
More big 3D shapes at Giambatista Valli
 
 
And my ultimate 'Paris' tee at Emanuel Ungaro
 
 
Later that day the second grand venue for the Ungaro show at the consulate (as you do)
 
 
 
A fashion week and Paris must have ... Soupe a l' Onion you can't go wrong!
 

Caught in the same outfit at Charlotte Olympia's seaside inspired collection
 

 

 
Dress Osman Yousefzada, boots by Maison Martin Margiela, bag by Jil Sander

 
Message in a bottle
 
 
Supersize me
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment