why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 8 October 2013

Natalie Hartley Runs....The Penultimate Weekend

So fashion month is over and there is only 2 weeks until my big running moment.....argh! As quickly as I built my fitness up before the fashion week chaos as quickly as it disintegrated over the month (smoking and drinking over his month does that to you) so my only way to snap back into shape and quickly was to join David Warden and his 'We Run This City' running club on Saturday mornings which is part of the Equinox gym schedule. Again this is not something I normally do (waking up early for a run that is) but time is running out and need the kick start. We head (or run) over to Holland Park and what seemed like was going to be a gentle run turned into hill running .... eight times up that bloody hill to be exact. The only thing that made me keep going is that the girl in the photos below had already done a 20k run before she came to this class! Jog on......

 

 

 

As you all know am running for a brain aneurysm charity called Claire's Project for my dad who passed away 10 years ago and so anyone willing to donate to is cause please click on the link and thanks in advance for everyone's support!

http://www.justgiving.com/nataliehartley

 

No comments:

Post a Comment