why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 1 October 2013

Paris Fashion Week, Day 5

The Highlights

For Chanel today I went pink in a head to toe kind of way but with my Nike trainers for comfort and to stop this being way to feminine the black toughens it up and the trainer gives this a more street feel
Trousers and shirt by Simone Rocha

Art and fashion seemed to be intertwined this season ideas and colour palettes are combined and inspire each other and Chanel gave us a whole exhibition of Chanel inspired pieces
 
 
When Chanel makes a rucksack you know it's the accessory of the moment
 
 
Today the star spot at Chanel was Katy Perry infront of the giant 2.5
 

 

Valentino does a great blue cotton shirt and their version of the pyjama look

 


Alexander Mcqeen held their show at a Horse Guards riding school and the collection was equestrian with a tribal spin

 

We finished the day with the new store launch of the collaboration of Sofia Coppola with Louis Vuitton

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment