why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 17 December 2013

The Christmas Giveaway…..

Its the 35th Anniversary for Banana Republic this year so what a better giveaway than this amazing Alaia inspired dress!  You can WIN this today on the blog just Retweet or leave a comment below winners announced tomorrow morning, good luck!











TIP… a skater skirt dress looks great with layers and so I have added a black roll neck for warmth with a length that comes to the waist to show off the lovely knitted skirt detail and a leather biker finishes the look, throw on your trainers for a cool daytime look.  Stick to wearing head to toe black and look for monochrome details in the shoes for a modern update

dress and jumper by banana republic
leather biker jacket by acne at matches
trainers by nike
18 carat gold necklace by bianca jones
rucksack by dkny

1 comment:

  1. The dress is so pretty. I would love to have it though. xx

    ReplyDelete