why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 11 February 2014

New York Fashion Week, Day 3

The Highlights…..




Outfit

Puffas by Stella McCartney
Shirt by James Perse
Jeans by Levis
Boots by Maison Martin Margiela
Sunglasses by Thierry Lasry

Cool Soho hangout Olives



Outstanding show for the day was Marc by Marc Jacobs with Katie Hillier and Luella Bartley showcasing their first collection for him to a standing ovation....theme 'Ninja'






Coloured bags Jil Sander Navy


Trend watch.....monochrome at Jil Sander Navy
and I need these for the snow # sensibleshoe


So effin cold here but such sunny days, it's deceivingly nice


We heart New York Fashion Week


Am in love with the new look All Saints collection and put your ame down for this boxy sheepskin jacket it's the shape for aw14



Diesel goes silver not black.....



What have I been invited to today, everyone goes mad for J Crew



The days ends with Oysters at Balthazaar and a Dirty Martini at new fav hang out the Marlton Hotel
Try the kale salad, burrata and leeks and the artichoke then have a burger!


1 comment:

  1. I wish I was at NFW! Love those Margeila boots of yours x

    ReplyDelete