why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 6 July 2014

Summer Whites.....

 The master at slogan tee's Henry Holland and this time he says 'wear them with nothing' so I have.  No colour that is (apart from the specs), its all about white for a clean fresh approach to summer for me.  This week you can WIN my outfit (the t-shirt and trousers) so please leave a comment below to enter or find me on instagram nataliehartleywears and leave a comment there, deadline Saturday 12th July, good luck! 













TIP... simple tailored trousers are my summer must have piece great with all shoe styes and just add a top of your choice but for me the t-shirt is the ultimate in effortless style trying not to hard is key for me for summer dressing

t-shirt by house of holland
trousers by banana republic
shoes by nike
sunglasses by karen walker

7 comments:

  1. Would love to win this, great inspiration as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHITE RADNESS!

    http://fairelagueule.tumblr.com/
    http://faire-la-gueule.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look - it's so scandi chic! The best part is that you've managed to use clean lines but still make it a super fun look! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white color for summer, white on white. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Wouldn't be able to pull it off as well as you but would hopefully come a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit. I would add a white ice watch and a ponytail, though.
    Best wishes,
    V

    ReplyDelete