why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 21 July 2014

Training for the Triathlon

This weekend I took myself on a 20 mile cycle to and from Richmond Park but cycling isn't something you have to wear the 'right gear' for unless you are racing, so a simple shorts and t- shirt combo with my must have plimsol trainers are perfect summer cycling wear! This week I am giving away a pair of must have Kenzo for Vans white soled trainers for one lucky reader to exercise in style with! Just leave a comment below, on Instagram @nataliehartleywears or RT the blog on twitter to enter! Deadline Sunday 27th July...good luck!








Men's grey marl t-shirt by Uniqlo
Men's shorts (cut to right length and roll up) by Gap
Trainers by Celine





Want to WIN these this week?!



4 comments:

  1. WOW 20 miles! Well done!

    I would LOVE to win the Kenzo Vans - fingers crossed :-)

    Have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish wear this Kenzo trainers on my summer looks, perfect for this year time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOP WOOOP!!
    I´VE BEEN CRAVING FOR THESE FOR SO LONG!!
    May the luck be with me ;)

    keep going girl!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cycle and I ony cycle in slip on Vans. They are perfect as the laces will not get somehow tangled in to the spokes and the thick sole means you won't be able to feel the pedal everytime you push!

    But Vans have come to the front of the fashion line and now not just a skaters staple.

    Wear with skinnys and a low cut vest for a gig. Wear with cute frilly socks and a tea dress for a date. Or for full on Dog Town and Z Boys effect wear with a plain tee, shorts and knee length sports socks!

    In fact Vans have become such a easy footwear option anything goes!

    However these Kenzo versions are a new breed of sneaker cool.... they add a glam vibe to the Vans. They are just shouting out to be worn with the most OTT gliz and sparkly dress.... Its just got to be done!

    xx

    ReplyDelete