why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 31 August 2014

Blue.....

Blue has become the shade where everything goes from denim to pastels to navy its one of my favourite tones and this week while the weather still hangs on I wanted to wear the lighter shade of blue and give someone a push in the right direction as you can WIN a blue shirt to add to things in your wardrobe by the shirt king's Equipment.  Just retweet the blog or leave a comment below or on my twitter feed @nataliehartley or Instagram @nataliehartleywears to enter!  Deadline is Saturday 6th September...good luck! 




TIP...mens loose cotton boxer shorts are a great shape and perfect alternative to a traditional style and adding this oversized shirts in similar tones gives a slightly boyish twist to a pretty pastel

shirt by equipment
shorts by banana republic
shoes by celine





TIP...a bold ultra blue works really well against the pastel back drop try a cute mini size for day you really don't need all that stuff in your bag do you?




TIP...total opposites but in shoes of blues these are two perfect ways to wear with an outfit like this or even just add either pair to jeans and your blue shirt




This shirt is what you can win this week!




And why not finish the look with this cool stainless steel bangle by the jewellery name to know Maria Black 

4 comments:

  1. Natalie you're amazzzzzinggg! I cannot get enough of your style, keep on rocking it.. Can't feel blue wearing this gorgeous shirt!! Fabulous and inspiring as always xx

    ReplyDelete