why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 2 March 2014

Paris Fashion Week Day 5

The Highlights.....

The sun is finally out big whoops all round is this the start of spring? Let's put on the open toes and hope (although I spoke to soon and had to add socks to this look later)



Faded jeans look great with black tones and add a chunky sandal with a pastel toe and for all those who love something oversized then later with a polo neck for a minimalist touch
Jacket by All Saints
Denim top by Marques Alemeida
Rollneck by Uniqlo
Jeans by Topshop
Shoes by Marni
Sunglasses by Thierry Lasry


Sophia Webster says it as it is


The most anticipate show did not let us down another great collection by Phoebe Philo for Celine with great knits with a grunge twist and anothe set of chunky footwear




Style tip ..... Phoebe likes to make he shoes chunky as it gives the appearance of a slimmer leg

Next stop Claire Wright Keller for Chloe who also gave us an effortless collection in particular I loved the leather puffas (do we think this might be a trend yet?!)

If you come to Paris he on eying you must eat is the bread and butter so bad but so good!


"Excuse me I can't see a bloody thing" poor bloody dog stuffed in a handbag next to me


The final show of the day Givenchy with more beautiful tailoring (it has also become my favourite trend for the new season), I also love these strong block colours strips that gives everything and edge

1 comment: